I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

Mastiff Online Community

Promote Your Page Too

Help Feed Dogs - FREE

The Animal Rescue Site

elevated feeding bowls

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Anonymous
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:25 am   Post subject:  elevated feeding bowls Back to top 

I figured the largest (5 quart 18") would be the right one but I just wanted to make sure. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. I am getting a Neapolitan this weekend and wanted the house to be perfect for her. Any suggestions are welcome too. I am new to this breed and want everything to be perfect. So food, toys, sleeping anything would be appreciated. I have done research but the opinion of experienced owners would be the best advice. Thank you!!

Last edited by Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Download Post   
Kim W
BUTT HIGH
BUTT HIGH
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:41 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

The cheaper way to go in my opinion is: The elevated flower planting pot stands you can get almost anywhere even the dollar store. They work great and then you only have to buy the large stainless steel bowls. It will be two separate dishes so you can take the water stand and bowl out side when needed. Hope it helps.

GENTLE GIANT
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:49 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

My husband built ours, they are not the prettiest I have seen but clean up is easy and they work Smile
I am not sure what height they are though... we do have 2 quart bowls in them
Welcome to MOC Smile
Missy

Pretend you are a star, and poke a hole into someones darkness
Download Post   
Sheena