I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

Mastiff Online Community

Promote Your Page Too

Help Feed Dogs - FREE

The Animal Rescue Site

Mastiff Halloween Costumes

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
weebit29
GENTLE GIANT
GENTLE GIANT
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:06 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Don't forget we have a costume contest here on MOC too Smile
Missy

Pretend you are a star, and poke a hole into someones darkness
Download Post   
Hankums
GENTLE GIANT
GENTLE GIANT
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:56 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Great suggestions!

GLMR Volunteer
http://www.glmr.org
Download Post   
Dutchessmomma
BUTT HIGH
BUTT HIGH
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:16 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

last year I purchased a mullet wig - and put an oversized flannel on my lab/greyhound mix (Max).. he dressed as Maximus (Joe) Dirt. He's a good sport. Loves to dress for Halloween. He sits by the door until all of our trick or treaters have gone... Dutchess on the other-hand. She has a princess costume that I found at Target (XL dog) that pieces of it fit her. She starts ripping it off as soon as I put it on her. lol... Like she's trying to tell me "I ain't no stinkin' princess".. Smile

Download Post   
Huxleysmom
COUNTER SURFER
COUNTER SURFER
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:34 pm   Post subject:  Re: Mastiff Halloween Costumes Back to top 

I think I'm leaning towards a dino/godzilla costume for the Huxster. I figured godzilla would be an appropriate way to honor my Japanese heritage. LOL smiley That and I think Huxley would be an adorable dino monster. So now I just need to find one to purchase, or bust out my fabric glue and construct one!!

But I love hearing everyone's costume ideas!! Trust me I'm taking notes for future costume ideas haha.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search