I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

Mastiff Online Community

Promote Your Page Too

Help Feed Dogs - FREE

The Animal Rescue Site

fluffy mastiffs

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Anonymous
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:09 pm   Post subject:  fluffy mastiffs Back to top 

Hi,
I live in Phoenix and would love to find a fluffy mastiff. If anyone could help that would be great. Thanks.
Laurie

Download Post   
weebit29
GENTLE GIANT
GENTLE GIANT
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:34 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Oh the fluffies are so pretty Smile
Good luck in your search.
I would start by finding breeders that I considered reputable and talking to them, if they have a fluffy pop up (not so much now that the DNA test is available) or if they hear of one, they will be thinking of you Smile
Missy

Pretend you are a star, and poke a hole into someones darkness
Download Post   
mindee
SNORER
SNORER
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:28 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Ditto to what Missy said. Id post on a few mastiff forums and then look into the breeder that has one. Make sure they are reputable.

Some breeders dont advertise them...since its a very obvious fault. But some are very forward to advertise and sell on a spay/neuter contract.

They are adorable. One of my favorite mastiffs is a fluffy...Dona's Eliot. He is a perfect example of a gorgeous mastiff...and he looks so soft and cuddly, an added bonus! lol

Good Luck in your search!

~ CH. Lacelle's Big Mudder Trucker ~
Download Post   
Hankums
GENTLE GIANT
GENTLE GIANT